Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My 2011

1st quarter is gone but the rest of my 2011 will be (in no particular order) about:
  • Running
  • Swimming
  • Hiking
  • Reading
  • Cooking
  • Spending time with family
  • Taking care of Gianne and hubby
  • Catching up with friends
  • Enjoying the movies
  • Watching my favorite shows on TV
  • Volunteering
  • Going to church
  • Writing
  • Blogging
  • Scrapbooking
  • Eating well
  • Recovering from TMJ
  • Trying new things
  • Stepping into a whole new level of responsibility
  • And looking forward to a wide range of possibilities.
I have a feeling it's gonna be a good year :)

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to pass by and say hi. I've had a blog for some time but was on haitus after Kiko was born. when i saw you had one up i was inspired to blog again. Love how you're so up an about and active in life. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete