Thursday, April 7, 2011

After a long pause...

It's been many months since I placed my only real entry in this blog. Many events have transpired since then. But I was worried my blog would turn out to be a channel for me to whine, instead of a way for me to share meaningful thoughts about my experiences. Anyway, here I am. I am back and I intend to keep my promise to write and be a member of the blogging community.

It's been said that we are to be careful with what we say. And now more than ever before, we are to be careful of what we write. That's the main reason why I took time off from blogging. I was afraid of writing with a negative tone while I tried to put things in perspective, sort out some issues and concerns, and make crucial long-term decisions.

By now conclusions have been come upon and decisions have been made. A big change is about to come, and I can't help but be excited. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment